Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Purchased a Kia Sorento from them last year in May... I noticed a couple of weeks ago car make a chirping sound..

brought it to Kia for Recalls... Kia informed me that pulley and belt was damaged.. and pulley was bent and missing Bolts... So take it to family Hyundai to b repaired because their is no way it got bent like that from driving..

Said vehicle looked damaged already and they sold it to me knowing that... Took car to family Hyundai at 10:00 am to check on noise.. told me they checked it out and the Alternator is bad so take it to Kia because car is still under the 60,000 mike warranty... Kia informs me that they will not fix car because it’s just the belt and compressor pulley damaged not the alternator and they will not cover that..

So long story short back and forth between the two dealerships for over 10 hrs still no progress car is still at Kia not fixed.. and said neither will fix it..

blaming each other on who should cover the cost.. now I’m stuck without a vehicle...

Product or Service Mentioned: Family Hyundai Car Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments