Orland Park, Illinois
1.4

They advertised on their website and cars.com that a dodge durango is for sale for 23,969, which I printed off to bring to salesperson. I also clicked on "get lowest e-price" now for them to contact me, which they never did.

when I arrived at the dealership, they said the car I wanted was at a different location and continued to try to sell me other cars. I refused and went online to the other locations website (family hyundai in matteson) and clicked on and signed up for an appt to test drive and purchase. again, no phone call or email back. so the next morning, I went on their website to get the phone # to call them and expressed interest in car, they then changed their price to 32,969.

$9,000 HIGHER!!! when i called and asked Sam, the manager, he had no response and said he would call me back right away with some info. ofcourse, no phone call back, then a call from a different sales agent trying to sell me the car for 32,000! so after re-explaining everything to him and sending him photos of the website printouts, I was told " sorry, we messed up and we cannot honor that price." this seems like a real sleazy price bait and switch move.

If they would have honored the price THEY advertised, I would have purchased it with an acceptable test drive. they offered ZERO options to keep my business!!!! show interest and pay more because they messed up? i don't think so.

you advertise a car for sale for a certain price , YOU HONOR THAT! i could see if was off a few hundred bucks from a sale or something,, but $9,000 ?

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: sell the car for what was advertised.

Comments