Tinley Park, Illinois
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This the worst dealer is the world. Service department was very unprofessional.

They damaged my vehicle and refuse to fix. They expected me not be angry as they did the damages while doing warranty work. They kept my car for two weeks and did not even do any work. What a bunch of liars.

I went back on another day the the supposed assistant manager(Eric) told me they fixed my car and all those cars do that(what a ***). The switch was obviously broken but he stated "all those cars do that", again - what a ***.

Its been about 4 weeks and my car is still damaged and no one has called me back. Do not waste your time here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Family Hyundai Car Repair.

Reason of review: They damage your property and refuse to fix.

Comments

Family hand at service is bad

If u add warranty on any key entry or any other additional service the guy is sale but when it comes to paper work. I haven't got my paperwork yet I bought my car 3yare ago still no mail paperwork about warrenty this is worst.

How much worst this get. Don't fall in this scam rise for right stuff put right stuff on here will help someone to make right disessen.

So people know where to buy their car. Pl take sometime put your post on all website.